The Development Kit - DK-sR-1200e - is a plug & play radar solution as a demonstration and development platform. It features a single chip-IC (Infineon) for the radar funcionality.
The develoment kit comes with one single radar module, you may get a scond module additionally by choice.
The 24 GHz radar module - sR-1200e - has one transmit and two receive antennas/channels. Thus, it is well suited for distance, angle and speed measurements in FMCW or Doppler mode.
Furthermore, the products features Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) functionality for powering the devices and data transmission. The Developer Kit DK-sR-1200e comes with a Graphical User Infercace (GUI), named SenTool, including basic radar configuration functionality as well as target recognition and tracking capabilities.
The customer will benefit from the following features:
- - Distance, Angle of Arrival, and Velocity measurement capabilities
- - Direct Access to time and frequency domain data from radar sensor
- - Target Recognition and Tracking capabilitie
- - Interface via Ethernet / TCP-IP, including Power-of-Ethernet supply
- - Graphical User Interface for configuring and monitoring the radar data
- - Communication and data transfer via GUI or interface commands
- - Personalized device addressing by MAC-addressing and IP-addressing
- - Capability for being a sensing device for data fusion (i.e. web cam)
Furthermore, the radar module sR-1200e may be used on UAVs (civil drones) also. It can be equipped on robots for collision avoidance, industrial vehicles for safety measures, general collision avoidance measures and/or distance metering, too.
More Detailed Information on Radar Solutions at IMST.